To promote development, enrichment, and sustainable solutions to our partners in Kenya through educational programs and local fundraising in Canada.
To see that our partners in developing countries have access to the necessities of life in order to suffer less and live more.
KIDS is a not-for-profit, non-governmental organization in Winnipeg founded in 2010 whose purpose is to relieve conditions associated with poverty, underdeveloped education programs, and deficient medical aid in Kenya by:
- providing sustainable food options and other basic amenities to persons in need;
- providing the necessities of life to internally displaced persons who are victims of war or natural disasters;
- advancing education in Kenya by supplying school feeding programs, building and maintaining libraries, and equipping schools and children with educational materials;
- promoting health in Kenya by supporting health care centres that provide medical care, equipment, and health care supplies to individuals; and
- undertaking activities ancillary and incidental to the attainment of the above purposes through solicitation, awareness campaigns, and fundraising in Canada.